Please note the Agenda is only available to delegates. Please login to view the Agenda.
(overview of previous delegates meetings - internal delegates space)
Closed e-IRG delegates meeting in Arlanda Airport, 30 November 2009
The next e-IRG meeting will be organised on Monday, 30th of November as a one day meeting at the Stockholm Arlanda Airport.
- Opening of the meeting.
- Approval of draft agenda.
- Summary and conclusions of the 19th Meeting
- Approval of draft minutes from Uppsala meeting 16th October 2009 (pdf)
- Matters arising from the minutes
- Actions and matters arising
- Report from the e-IRG chair
- News from the member countries and the Commission
- Updated list of Ministers responsible for e-Infrastructure matters (xls)
- e-IRG collaboration and liaison with other organisations
- Norman Wiseman will present the EC eInfraNet project to explore possibilities for collaboration with e-IRG.
- ESFRI collaboration. Letter to ESFRI (pdf)
- Report by the expert group established at the Uppsala meeting
- Future Internet (FIRE)
- Office for Cyberinfrastructure (USA)
- European e-Infrastructure Forum (EFF). Letter to EFF (pdf)
- e-IRG presence at conferences and events
- e-IRG e-Infrastructure Roadmap (presentation with the new recommendation texts that were discussed during the meeting pdf)
- Status and plans for completing the work
- Roadmap draft with track changes (doc)
- Roadmap draft without track changes (doc)
- Roadmap draft without track changes (pdf)
- Roadmap decision log file (doc)
- Proposed changes and additions (including recommendation from Mirco Mazzucato) from Kees Neggers 26th November (pdf)
- Plans for the next e-IRG White Paper
- The joint e-IRG and ESFRI Data Management Task Force report
- Joint DMTF report for endorsement by the e-IRG (pdf)
- DMTF recommendations
- Input on how to continue the work on the data management after the DMTF
- No minutes: national issues, contacts, plans, activities, visions
- Next steps and decisions to be taken for the e-IRG support programme e-IRGSP3.
- Patrick Aerts and Rossend Llurba present the propsal for endorsement by the e-IRG. Completed proposal (pdf)
- Closing of the meeting.