- closed e-IRG meeting (1st): virtual meeting on 16 March 2021 (10:00-12:30 & 14:00-17:00) (Save the date!)
- e-IRG workshop open to the public: virtual event on 25-26 May 2021 (Save the date!)
- 25 May, 14:00-16:30 1st session
- 26 May, 10:00-12:30 2nd session
- 26 May, 12:00-16:30 3rd session
- closed e-IRG meeting (2nd): virtual meeting on 27 May 2021 (10:00-12:30 & 14:00-17:00) (Save the date!)
You can meet e-IRG delegates or e-IRGSP6 representatives at the following events during the coming months.
- EuroHPC Summit Week, Virtual event, 22-26 March 2021
- PRACEdays21, Virtual event, 22-26 March 2021
- SURF Research Week, Virtual event, 13-15 April 2021
- International Conference on Research Infrastructures - ICRI 2021, Ottowa, Canada, June 2-4, 2021
- 36th ISC High Performance Conference - ISC'21, Virtual Conference, 24 June - 2 July 2021
Calendar on more e-infrastructure events, read more »
Mission and Vision
e-IRG is a strategic body to facilitate integration in the area of European e-Infrastructures and connected services, within and between member states, at the European level and globally.
The mission of e-IRG is to support both coherent, innovative and strategic European e-Infrastructure policymaking and the development of convergent and sustainable e-Infrastructure services.