You can meet e-IRG delegates or e-IRGSP5 representatives at the following events during the coming months.
- RDA Europe - ENVRI Summer School on Data Management and Data Science, Espoo, Finland, 12-16 June, 2017
- 32nd ISC High Performance Conference - ISC'17, Frankfurt, Germany, 18-22 June 2017
- Platform for Advanced Scientific Computing Conference - PASC'17, Lugano, Switzerland, 26-28 June 2017
- TERATEC 2017 Forum, Palaiseau, France, 27-28 June 2017
- LIBER Conference 2017, Patras, Greece, 5-7 July 2017
- Research Data Alliance's Tenth Plenary Meeting, Montréal, Canada, 19-21 September 2017
- Crakow Grid Workshop 2017 - CGW'17, Krakow, Poland, 23-25 October 2017
- International Conference on High-Performance Computing, Networking, Storage and Analysis - SC17, Denver, Colorado, USA, 12-17 November 2017
- Digital Infrastructures for Research 2017 - DI4R 2017, Brussels, Belgium, 30 November - 1 December 2017
Calendar on more e-infrastructure events, read more »
Mission and Vision
e-IRG is a strategic body to facilitate integration in the area of European e-Infrastructures and connected services, within and between member states, at the European level and globally.
The mission of e-IRG is to support both coherent, innovative and strategic European e-Infrastructure policymaking and the development of convergent and sustainable e-Infrastructure services.