You can meet e-IRG delegates or e-IRGSP4 representatives at the following events during the coming months.
- 9th Research Data Alliance Plenary Meeting, Barcelona, Spain, 5-7 April 2017
- EGI Conference 2017, Catania, Italy, 9-12 May, 2017
- Workshop on Clusters, Clouds and Grids for Life Sciences, Madrid, Spain, 14-17 May, 2017
- Big Data Analytics Workshop - BigDAW17, Siena, Italy, 15-17 May, 2017
- PRACEdays17, Barcelona, Spain, 16-18 May 2017
- TERENA Networking Conference 2017 - TNC17, Linz, Austria, 29 May - 2 June 2017
- 32nd ISC High Performance Conference - ISC'17, Frankfurt, Germany, 18-22 June 2017
- Platform for Advanced Scientific Computing Conference - PASC'17, Lugano, Switzerland, 26-28 June 2017
Calendar on more e-infrastructure events, read more »
Mission and Vision
e-IRG is a strategic body to facilitate integration in the area of European e-Infrastructures and connected services, within and between member states, at the European level and globally.
The mission of e-IRG is to support both coherent, innovative and strategic European e-Infrastructure policymaking and the development of convergent and sustainable e-Infrastructure services.