- closed e-IRG meeting (1st): virtual meeting around 22-23 September 2020 (more info will follow)
- open e-IRG workshop and closed e-IRG meeting (2nd): planned around 24-26 November or 1-3 December 2020 (more info will follow)
You can meet e-IRG delegates or e-IRGSP6 representatives at the following events during the coming months.
- International Conference on Research Infrastructures - ICRI 2020, Ottowa, Canada, September 30 - October 2, 2020
- EOSC Symposium 2020, Berlin, Germany, 19-20 October 2020
- EGI Conference 2020, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2-4 November 2020
- 16th Plenary Meeting of the Research Data Alliance, San José, Costa Rica, 10-12 November 2020
Calendar on more e-infrastructure events, read more »
Mission and Vision
e-IRG is a strategic body to facilitate integration in the area of European e-Infrastructures and connected services, within and between member states, at the European level and globally.
The mission of e-IRG is to support both coherent, innovative and strategic European e-Infrastructure policymaking and the development of convergent and sustainable e-Infrastructure services.