You can meet e-IRG delegates or e-IRGSP5 representatives at the following events during the coming months.
- Research Data Alliance's Eleventh Plenary Meeting, Berlin, Germany, 21-23 March 2018
- Research Infrastructures Beyond 2020 - Sustainable and Effective Ecosystem for Science and Society, Sofia, Bulgaria, 22-23 March 2018
- Shaping Europe's Digital Future - HPC for Extreme Scale Scientific and Industrial Applications, Sofia, Bulgaria, 19 April 2018
- Conference on "e-Infrastructures for excellent science in Southeast Europe and Eastern Mediterranean", Sofia, Bulgaria, 15-16 May 2018
- European HPC Summit Week 2018 with PRACEdays18, Ljubljana, Slovenia, 28 May - 1 June 2018
- 4th International Conference on Research Infrastructures - ICRI 2018, Vienna, Austria, 12-14 September 2018
Calendar on more e-infrastructure events, read more »
Mission and Vision
e-IRG is a strategic body to facilitate integration in the area of European e-Infrastructures and connected services, within and between member states, at the European level and globally.
The mission of e-IRG is to support both coherent, innovative and strategic European e-Infrastructure policymaking and the development of convergent and sustainable e-Infrastructure services.