(overview of previous delegates meetings - internal delegates space)
Fourteenth e-IRG Delegates Meeting
e-IRG delegates meeting June 26th and 27th in Lugano. The meeting began with social dinner on Thursday evening, June 26th and continued on Friday, June 27th.
Agenda:Agenda for the e-IRG plenum 27th June 2008 (v. 13.6.2008)
- Opening of the meeting
- Approval of the agenda
- Minutes from the Lisbon and Zurich meetings (Lisbon , Zurich)
- Actions and matters arising
- Report from the e-IRG chair - Leif laaksonen
- Status on the e-IRG recommendations from the
- Portuguese EU Presidency - Gaspar Barreira: Lisbon Workshop (October 2007) conclusions
- Swiss e-IRG co-chairing - Fiorenzo Scaroni
- e-IRG Support programme 2 (e-IRGSP2)
- Project status - Leif Laaksonen
- Deliverables completed but not necessary approved by the European Commission
- D2.1 (pdf) (e-IRGSP2 service description – policy support, M2) - Matti Heikkurinen
- D5.1 (pdf) (Stakeholder analysis, M2) - Rossend Llurba/Ana Bela Dias
- D1.1 (e-IRGSP2 process description, M3) - Leif Laaksonen
- D3.1 (Dissemination plan, M3) - Katja Rauhansalo/Leif Laaksonen
- D5.2 (pdf) (First Knowledge Base survey, M3) - Ana Bela Dias/Rossend Llurba
- D3.2 (Dissemination package and website (updated every 6 months), M5) - Katja Rauhansalo/Leif Laaksonen
- Decisions about the search committee for the e-IRG Chair for 2009 - 2010 - Dany Vandromme/NN
- The e-IRG Plenum will decide about the Chair at the meeting during the French Presidency in connection with the e-IRG Workshop in October 2008.
- e-IRG Task Force status
- Discussion and decisions for the e-IRG and Community Computing Consortium (CCC) collaboration - Marie-Christine Sawley
- Decisions on the e-IRG Observers for the next two years - Leif Laaksonen
- The e-IRG Board suggests at this time no observers but encourages a broad discussion among the e-IRG delegates about the general view of employing observers in the e-IRG work.
- e-IRG White Paper status - Fotis Karayannis: White Paper Topics and White Paper Skeleton
- Discussions and decisions on the e-IRG Vision - Matti Heikkurinen/Fotis Karayannis: e-IRG Vision
- Status report from e-IRG delegates taking part in:
- ESFRI Roadmap update and participation in the eIWG - Dieter Kranzlmueller, Neil Geddes and Sergi Girona.
- European Research Area Board (ERAB) - Lajos Balint.
- Outlook to the next semester 2H/2008 - Dany Vandromme/NN: Presentation