Venue e-IRG Workshop in Zagreb
The e-IRG Workshop is from noon till noon on May 25-26 2020:
National and University Library
Ul. Hrvatske bratske zajednice 4 (4 Hrvatske bratske zajednice Street)
The Croatian Presidency of the Council of the EU is pleased to host the e-IRG Workshop on 25th and 26th May 2020 in Zagreb. This Practical Information Note provides useful information regarding your preparations for the event, as well as your stay in Zagreb. The information provided in this Note may be subject to change and will be updated accordingly as necessary.
Public transport and Taxi Services to and from the Airport
- Special buses, provided by Croatia Airlines, between the Main Bus Station in Zagreb City Centre and Franjo Tudman Airport. Information can be found on the following link: http://www.plesoprijevoz.hr/en/page/timetable
- Regular bus line, provided by ZET (Zagreb Electric Tram), between the Kvaternik Square in Zagreb City Centre and Franjo Tudman Airport. Information can be found on the following link: http://www.zagreb-airport.hr/en/passengers/to-from-the-airport/by-zet-bus/431
- Cammeo Taxi: https://cammeo.hr/en
- Eko Taxi: http://www.ekotaxi.hr/cities
- Rent-a-Tesla: https://rent-a-tesla.hr/croatia-presidency/
- Taxi Zagreb: https://www.taxi-zagreb.org/en
- VG Transfers: http://www.vgtransferi.hr/
Other taxi companies may also offer their services to passengers arriving at Zagreb Airport.