overview of previous delegates meetings and meeting minutes - visible for delegates only (password protected)
-> Decisions and actions from the meeting [pdf]
11 March 2016
Draft agenda of the 44th e-IRG delegates meeting
11 March 2015, 09:00-12:30
Novotel Amsterdam City
(Near Amsterdam RAI-two stops from Schiphol)
1. Opening – 5'
2. Approval of the agenda – 5' – For approval
3. Summary and conclusions of the 43rd e-IRG delegates meeting – 10'
Approval of the draft minutes of the Luxembourg meeting on 23 November and matters arising from the minutes – For approval.
4. Reports and News - 40' – For Information
Report from ESFRI
News from the countries (only major ones)
5. Collaboration with ESFRI and other initiatives – 30' – For discussion
ESFRI 2016 Roadmap launch event
Joint ESFRI-e-IRG meeting (that will follow after lunch)
6. e-IRG bylaws, mission and vision – 30' – For approval.
8. e-IRG Policy Efforts – 40' – For discussion
- e-IRG ESFRI Collaboration
- e-IRG Overarching WG (e-IRG members in ESFRI WGs)
- ESFRI WG on e-infrastructure investment strategies (covered in 5)
- e-IRG Task Force on the Impact of National Models (dissolved)
- e-Infrastructure Commons Future
- e-IRG Roadmap WG
- Interaction with the European Commission
- New Task Force providing input on the Work Programme 18-19
- WG on evaluation/KPIs
- ERA communication actions
- Scientific Data
- Task Force on the Long Tail of Science
- Task Force on Data Analytics and Computing (on hold)
- Guidelines document on Preservation of Research Data
10. European Open Science Cloud – 10' – For discussion
11. e-IRG Action Plan – 5' – For information
12. Activities during the Dutch EU Presidency – 5' – For information
13. Activities during the Slovakian EU Presidency – 5' – For information
14. AOB – 5'
a. Plan for the next support programme of e-IRG: e-IRGSP5 – For approval.