You can meet e-IRG delegates or e-IRGSP6 representatives at the following events during the coming months.
- 34th ISC High Performance Conference - ISC'19, Frankfurt, Germany, 16-20 June 2019
- TNC19 - Forging Digital Societies, Tallinn, Estonia, 16-20 June 2019
- Building Open Science in Europe: The road ahead for the EOSC community, Tallinn, Estonia, 20 June 2019
- LIBER Conference 2019, Dublin, Ireland, 26-28 June 2019
- European Research and Innovation Days, Brussels, Belgium, 24-26 September 2019
- RDA 14th Plenary - Data Makes the Difference, Helsinki, Finland, 23-25 October 2019
Calendar on more e-infrastructure events, read more »
Mission and Vision
e-IRG is a strategic body to facilitate integration in the area of European e-Infrastructures and connected services, within and between member states, at the European level and globally.
The mission of e-IRG is to support both coherent, innovative and strategic European e-Infrastructure policymaking and the development of convergent and sustainable e-Infrastructure services.