You can meet e-IRG delegates or e-IRGSP5 representatives at the following events during the coming months.
- Conference on "e-Infrastructures for excellent science in Southeast Europe and Eastern Mediterranean", Sofia, Bulgaria, 15-16 May 2018
- European HPC Summit Week 2018 with PRACEdays18, Ljubljana, Slovenia, 28 May - 1 June 2018
- Terena Networking Conference - TNC18, Trondheim, Norway, 10-14 June 2018
- 33rd ISC High Performance Conference - ISC'18, Frankfurt, Germany, 24-28 June 2018
- 4th International Conference on Research Infrastructures - ICRI 2018, Vienna, Austria, 12-14 September 2018
- 14th IEEE Conference on eScience, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 29 October - 1 November 2018
- International Conference on High-Performance Computing, Networking, Storage and Analysis - SC18, Dallas, Texas, USA, 11-16 November 2018
- Imagine Digital ICT 2018: Connecting Europe Conference and Exhibition, Vienna, Austria, 4-6 December 2018
Calendar on more e-infrastructure events, read more »
Mission and Vision
e-IRG is a strategic body to facilitate integration in the area of European e-Infrastructures and connected services, within and between member states, at the European level and globally.
The mission of e-IRG is to support both coherent, innovative and strategic European e-Infrastructure policymaking and the development of convergent and sustainable e-Infrastructure services.