You can meet e-IRG delegates or e-IRGSP5 representatives at the following events during the coming months.
- Open Science FAIR 2017, Athens, Greece, 6-8 September 2017
- Research Data Alliance's Tenth Plenary Meeting, Montréal, Canada, 19-21 September 2017
- Crakow Grid Workshop 2017 - CGW'17, Krakow, Poland, 23-25 October 2017
- ICT Proposers' Day 2017, Budapest, Hungary, 9-10 November 2017
- International Conference on High-Performance Computing, Networking, Storage and Analysis - SC17, Denver, Colorado, USA, 12-17 November 2017
- Digital Infrastructures for Research 2017 - DI4R 2017, Brussels, Belgium, 30 November - 1 December 2017
- EUDAT Conference - Putting the EOSC Vision into Practice, Porto, Portugal, 23-25 January, 2018
Calendar on more e-infrastructure events, read more »
Mission and Vision
e-IRG is a strategic body to facilitate integration in the area of European e-Infrastructures and connected services, within and between member states, at the European level and globally.
The mission of e-IRG is to support both coherent, innovative and strategic European e-Infrastructure policymaking and the development of convergent and sustainable e-Infrastructure services.