- e-IRG meeting (1st): 10 September 2018
- In connection with the ESFRI Roadmap Launch event on 11 September and the ICRI 2018 on 12-14 September.
- e-IRG workshop e-IRG meeting (2nd): 19-21 November 2018 ? (tbd)
You can meet e-IRG delegates or e-IRGSP5 representatives at the following events during the coming months.
- 33rd ISC High Performance Conference - ISC'18, Frankfurt, Germany, 24-28 June 2018
- 4th International Conference on Research Infrastructures - ICRI 2018, Vienna, Austria, 12-14 September 2018
- 3rd Digital Infrastructures for Research Conference - DI4R2018, Lisbon, Portugal, 9-11 October 2018
- 14th IEEE Conference on eScience, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 29 October - 1 November 2018
- International Data Week - IDW2018, Gaborone, Botswana, 5-8 November 2018
- Research Data Alliance's 12th Plenary Meeting, Gaborone, Botswana, 5-8 November 2018
- International Conference on High-Performance Computing, Networking, Storage and Analysis - SC18, Dallas, Texas, USA, 11-16 November 2018
- Second European Big Data Value Forum, Vienna, Austria, 12-14 November 2018
- Imagine Digital ICT 2018: Connecting Europe Conference and Exhibition, Vienna, Austria, 4-6 December 2018
Calendar on more e-infrastructure events, read more »
Mission and Vision
e-IRG is a strategic body to facilitate integration in the area of European e-Infrastructures and connected services, within and between member states, at the European level and globally.
The mission of e-IRG is to support both coherent, innovative and strategic European e-Infrastructure policymaking and the development of convergent and sustainable e-Infrastructure services.