- e-IRG meeting (1st): 26 March 2019 (Brussels)
- e-IRG meeting (2nd): 22 May 2019 (Geneva)
- e-IRG Open Workshop: 20-21 May 2019 (Geneva)
You can meet e-IRG delegates or e-IRGSP6 representatives at the following events during the coming months.
- 2019 HiPEAC Conference, Valencia, Spain, 21-23 January 2019
- GO FAIR Workshop: "Personal Health Train - German Chapter", Berlin, Germany, 12 February 2019
- Second EOSC-hub week, 9-12 April 2019
- EGI Conference 2019, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, May 6-8 2019
- 34th ISC High Performance Conference - ISC'19, Frankfurt, Germany, 16-20 June 2019
- TNC19 - Forging Digital Societies, Tallinn, Estonia, 16-20 June 2019
Calendar on more e-infrastructure events, read more »
Mission and Vision
e-IRG is a strategic body to facilitate integration in the area of European e-Infrastructures and connected services, within and between member states, at the European level and globally.
The mission of e-IRG is to support both coherent, innovative and strategic European e-Infrastructure policymaking and the development of convergent and sustainable e-Infrastructure services.