You can meet e-IRG delegates or e-IRGSP6 representatives at the following events during the coming months.
- EOSC Symposium 2020, Virtual Conference, 19-22 October 2020
- EGI Conference 2020, Virtual Conference, 2-4 November 2020
- 16th Plenary Meeting of the Research Data Alliance, Virtual Conference, 9-12 November 2020
- International Conference for High Performance Computing, Networking, Storage and Analysis - SC'20, Virtual Conference, 16-20 November 2020
- International Conference on Research Infrastructures - ICRI 2021, Ottowa, Canada, June 2-4, 2021
Calendar on more e-infrastructure events, read more »
Mission and Vision
e-IRG is a strategic body to facilitate integration in the area of European e-Infrastructures and connected services, within and between member states, at the European level and globally.
The mission of e-IRG is to support both coherent, innovative and strategic European e-Infrastructure policymaking and the development of convergent and sustainable e-Infrastructure services.