Please note the Agenda is only available to delegates. Please login to view the Agenda.
(overview of previous delegates meetings - internal delegates space)
The e-IRG meeting was held at Prague Airport on the 17th of June, 2009.
Meeting time is 10:00 - 16:00.Agenda:
- Opening of the meeting.
- Approval of the agenda.
- Status presentation of the EGEE to EGI transition. Presentation given by EGI_DS Project Director Ludek Matyska. [ pdf]
- Actions and matters arising
- Approval of the e-IRG recommendations based on the White Paper.
- Approval of the White Paper disclaimer.
- e-IRG White Paper [ doc with track changes] [ doc without track changes].
- Approval of the recommendations [ doc with track changes] [ doc without track changes].
- German contribution (Friday 5.6.2009):
- Italian contribution (11.6.2009):
- UK contribution (15.6.2009):
- Mail from Neil Geddes [ pdf ]
- e-IRG e-Infrastructure Roadmap, next steps.
- e-IRG task force on data management, final report.
- Dany Vandromme presents the report.
- Next steps for the e-IRG support program after e-IRGSP2.
- Patrick Aerts presents the plans for the consortium [ doc ].
- Approval of the appointment of the coordinator (candidate excused).
- Discussion and apporoval related to the overall plan.
- Non-Session (no minutes: national issues, contacts, plans, activities)
- Reflections and discussion on the EGI transition based on current activities (EGI Office, MoU, LoI, ...)
- Discussion and possible actions to be taken to secure the processing of the next e-IRG White Paper, scheduled for 2010.
- Closing of the meeting.