You can meet e-IRG delegates or e-IRGSP6 representatives at the following events during the coming months.
- European Open Science Cloud France 2021 Days,Virtual, 4-5 February 2021
- Open Science Conference 2021, Virtual, 17-19 February 2021
- EuroHPC Summit Week (EHPCSW) 2021, Virtual, 22-26 March 2021
- PRACEdays21 (part of the Summit Week), Virtual, 22-26 March 2021
- 75th ESFRI Forum Meeting, 23 and 24 March 2021
- SURF Research Week, Virtual, 13-15 April 2021
- ICN 2021: The Twentieth International Conference on Networks, Virtual, 18-22 Apr 2021
- CLOUD COMPUTING 2021 : The 12th International Conference on Cloud Computing, GRIDs, and Virtualization, Virtual, Porto, 18-22 Apr 2021
- (IDCC 2021) 16th International Digital Curation Conference Edinburgh, UK, 19 Apr 2021
- RDA 17th Plenary Edinburgh, Scotland, Virtual, 20-22 Apr 2021
- e-IRG workshop, Virtual, 25-26 May 2021
- International Conference on Research Infrastructures - ICRI 2021, Ottowa, Canada, Virtual, June 1-3, 2021
- TNC2, Brighton, United Kingdom online, Virtual, 21-25 June 2021
- LIBER Conference 2021, Virtual, 23-25 June 2021
- 36th ISC High Performance Conference - ISC 2021 Digital, Virtual, 24 June - 2 July 2021
Calendar on more e-infrastructure events, read more »
Mission and Vision
e-IRG is a strategic body to facilitate integration in the area of European e-Infrastructures and connected services, within and between member states, at the European level and globally.
The mission of e-IRG is to support both coherent, innovative and strategic European e-Infrastructure policymaking and the development of convergent and sustainable e-Infrastructure services.