- e-IRG meeting (1st): 26-27 September 2016 (Bratislava - EU House - European Information Center)
- e-IRG meeting (2nd): 14-15 November (noon-to-noon), Bratislava
- e-IRG workshop: 15-16 November (noon-to-noon), Bratislava
- e-IRG meeting (1st): 9 March 2017 (Valletta-Malta)
- e-IRG workshop and e-IRG meeting (2nd): 8-9 June 2017 (Valletta-Malta)
You can meet e-IRG delegates or e-IRGSP4 representatives at the following events during the coming months.
- Digital Infrastructures for Research 2016 - DI4R 2016, Krakow, Poland, 28-30 September 2016
- Improving Data Sharing and Re-Use in and for Africa, Cape Town, South Africa, 2 October 2016
- 3rd Conference on Research Infrastructures - ICRI 2016, Cape Town, South Africa, 3-5 October 2016
Calendar on more e-infrastructure events, read more »
Mission and Vision
e-IRG is a strategic body to facilitate integration in the area of European e-Infrastructures and connected services, within and between member states, at the European level and globally.
The mission of e-IRG is to support both coherent, innovative and strategic European e-Infrastructure policymaking and the development of convergent and sustainable e-Infrastructure services.