- e-IRG meeting (1st): 9 March 2017 (Valletta-Malta)
- e-IRG workshop and e-IRG meeting (2nd): 8-9 June 2017 (Valletta-Malta)
You can meet e-IRG delegates or e-IRGSP4 representatives at the following events during the coming months.
- 28th Annual Supercomputing Conference - SC16, Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, 13-18 November 2016
- 9th Research Data Alliance Plenary Meeting, Barcelona, Spain, 5-7 April 2017
- TERENA Networking Conference 2017 - TNC17, Linz, Austria, 29 May - 2 June 2017
- 32nd ISC High Performance Conference - ISC'17, Frankfurt, Germany, 18-22 June 2017
- Platform for Advanced Scientific Computing Conference - PASC'17, Lugano, Switzerland, 26-28 June 2017
Calendar on more e-infrastructure events, read more »
Mission and Vision
e-IRG is a strategic body to facilitate integration in the area of European e-Infrastructures and connected services, within and between member states, at the European level and globally.
The mission of e-IRG is to support both coherent, innovative and strategic European e-Infrastructure policymaking and the development of convergent and sustainable e-Infrastructure services.