You can meet e-IRG delegates or e-IRGSP6 representatives at the following events during the coming months.
- International Open Science Conference 2019, Berlin, Germany, 19-20 March 2019
- Research Data Alliance - RDA 13th Plenary Meeting, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, 2-4 April 2019
- Second EOSC-hub week, 9-12 April 2019
- EGI Conference 2019, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, May 6-8 2019
- Fourth EuroHPC Summit Week, Poznan, Poland, 13-17 May 2019
- PRACEdays19, Poznan, Poland, 13-17 May 2019
- 34th ISC High Performance Conference - ISC'19, Frankfurt, Germany, 16-20 June 2019
- TNC19 - Forging Digital Societies, Tallinn, Estonia, 16-20 June 2019
Calendar on more e-infrastructure events, read more »
Mission and Vision
e-IRG is a strategic body to facilitate integration in the area of European e-Infrastructures and connected services, within and between member states, at the European level and globally.
The mission of e-IRG is to support both coherent, innovative and strategic European e-Infrastructure policymaking and the development of convergent and sustainable e-Infrastructure services.