You can meet e-IRG delegates or e-IRGSP6 representatives at the following events during the coming months.
- European Research Infrastructures for a Smarter Future Conference, Zagreb, Croatia, 18-19 March 2020
- 15th Plenary Meeting of the Research Data Alliance, Melbourne, Australia, 18-20 March 2020
- EuroHPC Summit Week 2020 - EHPCSW 2020, Porto, Portugal, 23-27 March 2020
- TNC20, Brighton, United Kingdom, 7-11 June 2020
- 35th ISC High Performance Conference - ISC'20, Frankfurt, Germany, 21-25 June 2020
- EGI Conference 2020, Lyon, France, 23-25 June 2020
- LIBER Conference 2020, Belgrade, Serbia, 24-26 June 2020
Calendar on more e-infrastructure events, read more »
Mission and Vision
e-IRG is a strategic body to facilitate integration in the area of European e-Infrastructures and connected services, within and between member states, at the European level and globally.
The mission of e-IRG is to support both coherent, innovative and strategic European e-Infrastructure policymaking and the development of convergent and sustainable e-Infrastructure services.