You can meet e-IRG delegates or e-IRGSP6 representatives at the following events during the coming months.
- TNC20, Brighton, United Kingdom, 8-12 June 2020 - CANCELLED
- 35th ISC High Performance Conference - ISC'20, Virtual Conference, 22-24 June 2020
- LIBER Conference 2020, Belgrade, Serbia, 24-26 June 2020 - CANCELLED
- International Conference on Research Infrastructures - ICRI 2020, Ottowa, Canada, September 30 - October 2, 2020
- EOSC Symposium 2020, Berlin, Germany, 19-20 October 2020
- EGI Conference 2020, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2-4 November 2020
- 16th Plenary Meeting of the Research Data Alliance, San José, Costa Rica, 10-12 November 2020
Calendar on more e-infrastructure events, read more »
Mission and Vision
e-IRG is a strategic body to facilitate integration in the area of European e-Infrastructures and connected services, within and between member states, at the European level and globally.
The mission of e-IRG is to support both coherent, innovative and strategic European e-Infrastructure policymaking and the development of convergent and sustainable e-Infrastructure services.